LICENSED MEDICAL AESTHETICIAN
We are currently interviewing candidates for an aesthetician position available in an upscale plastic surgery practice in Nashville, TN.
The hours are 3-4 days a week along with the potential for hours offered during vacations, etc. Experience is highly preferred with training provided for certain treatments specific to our office.
The ideal candidate must LOVE skin and have a passion for helping patients achieve and maintain beautiful, healthy skin. If you feel that describes your passion as an aesthetician then we would love to hear from you. As an aesthetician in our office you will work as a team member with the physician and other providers to ensure an exceptional patient experience. If you are reliable, self-motivated, independent (yet a Team Player), friendly, high organized, and business oriented with a professional appearance and positive attitude, we would love to hear from you!
- Licensed Medical Aesthetician for the state of Tennessee with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a medical setting.
- Must have extensive knowledge & application of chemical peels, dermaplaning and microdermabrasion. Experience with post-operative lymphatic massage and compounded RetinA and Hydroquinone are a plus.
- Proven time management and follow-up skills utilizing creativity, drive and commitment to excellence. Patient service and retention is a primary objective; therefore, we prefer you understand, assist and promote all available treatments.
- Experience with upselling and cross-selling of services and skin care products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and computer skills are required.
- Medical Spa, Dermatology or Plastic Surgery industry experience is a plus.
Daily Responsibilities of the Position Include:
- Consult with client to identify client goals and recommend/perform services/products to achieve optimal results.
- Promote a friendly, warm and exceptional customer experience while ensuring the safety of the client at all times.
- Follow up with client to answer any questions to assist in achieving optimal client results.
This is a boutique practice with very high standards of service and patient care. The position provides the ideal working hours and a more controlled environment of patient care in a private practice setting. It requires a high level of critical thinking at all times, the ability to multi-task, and a sharp sense of responsiveness to patients and team members in order to keep all operations flowing.
As a member of our team, you will be part of a tight-knit, highly integrated group. Our practice offers a comfortable and enthusiastic work environment. Our staff members have great energy and work well together. You will be provided with extensive on- and off-site training. We value and appreciate your hard work and professional dedication as one of our Team Members. Our practice offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, 401(k), and PTO.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position please email the following to email@example.com:
- A cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for this position
- Your resume
- A recent photograph
- Write "Aesthetician" in the subject line
**No phone calls or drop ins regarding this position please