Eyelid Enhancement at Nashville Cosmetic Surgery
Your eyes are one of the first features that people notice about you. They silently communicate many things about you. Drooping eyelids or puffiness under the eyes can make you appear tired, stressed or even angry- giving others the wrong impression. Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), helps Nashville patients lift drooping lids, smooth out the lines and reduce the puffiness in a way that looks natural and takes years off your appearance. The result is a younger, fresher and less harsh appearance, allowing your eyes to truly communicate how good you feel.
What can eyelid surgery correct?
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or hides the natural contour of the upper eyelid
- Excess skin that hangs down from the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- Excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper and lower eyelids
- Bags under the eyes
- Excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid
- Wrinkles around the eye (referred to as crow’s feet) are not corrected with blepharoplasty, and are best treated with Botox and Dysport.
At his Nashville office, Dr. Griffin will first sit down with you, evaluate your eyes and facial structure, answer any questions you may have and tell you honestly if eyelid surgery is right for you.
Eyelid surgery is just one of the facial procedures performed by Dr. Griffin to help you look your best. For optimum results, you may want to ask about additional cosmetic procedures, such as a brow lift or face lift.