Nashville Cosmetic Surgery: Don Griffin, MD
4322 Harding Pike #314
Nashville, TN 37205
Phone: (615) 321-1003
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
We are currently interviewing candidates for an aesthetician position available in our upscale plastic surgery practice in Nashville, TN.
The position is initially part time at 3 days per week with the possibility of becoming full time. Experience is highly preferred with training provided for certain treatments specific to our office.
The ideal candidate must LOVE skin and have a passion for helping patients achieve and maintain beautiful, healthy skin. If you feel that describes your passion as an aesthetician then we would love to hear from you. As an aesthetician in our office you will work as a team member with the physician and other providers to ensure an exceptional patient experience. If you are reliable, self-motivated, independent (yet a Team Player), friendly, high organized, and business oriented with a professional appearance and positive attitude, we would love to hear from you!
- Licensed Medical Aesthetician for the state of Tennessee with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a medical setting.
- Must have extensive knowledge & application of chemical peels, dermaplaning and microdermabrasion. Experience with post-operative lymphatic massage and compounded RetinA and Hydroquinone are a plus.
- Proven time management and follow-up skills utilizing creativity, drive and commitment to excellence. Patient service and retention is a primary objective; therefore, we prefer you understand, assist and promote all available treatments.
- Experience with cross-selling of services and skin care products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and computer skills are required.
- Medical Spa, Dermatology or Plastic Surgery industry experience is a plus.
Daily Responsibilities of the Position Include:
- Consult with client to identify client goals and recommend/perform services/products to achieve optimal results.
- Promote a friendly, warm and exceptional customer experience while ensuring the safety of the client at all times.
- Follow up with client to answer any questions to assist in achieving optimal client results.
Our practice offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
To be considered send resume along with a current photo and any salary requirements to:
Please indicate your desire to work full or part-time.