Nashville Cosmetic Surgery: Don Griffin, MD
4322 Harding Pike #314
Nashville, TN 37205
Phone: (615) 321-1003
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Are you someone who enjoys marketing, is detail-oriented, loves taking ideas and making them into a reality, who enjoys wearing lots of different hats and being the “cog that makes the wheel turn”? If so, this may be the job for you.
In this position, you will not only have the chance to hone your marketing/social media skills, you will also have the opportunity to see first hand how a successful business is run – how it really works, and be a part of making it happen. You will be working both in the business and with the owners personally, within and outside of the office with the majority of your focus spent on marketing, social media, special projects and various support tasks. A typical day might include creative time spent on social media and marketing, e-commerce management, website tweaks, handling property management details, coordinating details for the monthly team meetings and making sure that brainstorming ideas are turned into action plans. Part marketing maven, part trusted personal assistant, this job is one destined for growth opportunities. It will be the most challenging and rewarding position that you have ever had.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Manage the noise of a very busy Inbox and make sure that nothing gets missed.
- Proactive scheduling of calendars for both personal and work related obligations for the owners
- Working on special marketing projects
- Coordinating of special events and personal services when needed
- Facilitate idea follow up and turn ideas into Done tasks
- Manage other special projects within the practice
- Step up for key leadership team members when needed
- Spearhead social media and marketing projects
- Participate in maintaining a positive company culture built upon service
- An innate sense of how to help out even when not asked & have a “can do” approach to all things with no ego in the game
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good with dogs (seriously…you will sometimes work remotely and we have dogs)
- Highly proficient tech skills – including a basic understanding of Google, Shopify, Stripe, IG and FB to name a few
- While website experience is not required, a sense of curiosity on how systems work is required
- Positively represent the brand of the company in everything
- Confidentiality is a must
Life Philosophy should include the following:
- Values trust, autonomy, collaboration and transparency
- Respects everyone and is inclusive of all people but doesn’t feel the need to put their opinions and social agenda out there
- Values kindness in all things
- Believes that everything is “doable” and there is always a way
- Takes pride in exceeding expectations
- Know that nothing is someone else’s problem
- Isn’t afraid to get it wrong and understands that you might have to regroup and try again
- Understands that going the extra mile is part of everyday and that it brings tremendous satisfaction
- Brevity in discussions but also enjoys going deep
- Approaches all things in life with curiosity
- Enjoys adding order to a sometimes chaotic life of a busy person
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, and an overall ability to learn software necessary.
- Candidates should have experience and hold a Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree.
- Office hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday thru Thursday and 8:00am – 1:00pm Friday.
- Full benefits package included.
To be considered, candidates must submit to [email protected] the following:
- A cover letter that exemplifies your ability to communicate effectively in writing, while detailing how your skills and experience uniquely qualify you for this position
- A current resume
- A recent photograph
- Please note “Executive Assistant” in the subject line
**No phone calls or drop-ins regarding this position please.
Successful applicants will be contacted when the recruitment process begins. If we see an immediate match between your qualifications and our requirements, we will contact you directly within two weeks. If you do not hear from us within that time, please assume that we do not have an appropriate opportunity at this point, but we will certainly keep your CV on file and be in touch should any appropriate vacancies arise.
Due to the exclusive nature of our services and patient base, all final candidates will be asked to provide references and complete a background check as well as an assessment of skills.