Nashville Cosmetic Surgery: Don Griffin, MD
4322 Harding Pike #314
Nashville, TN 37205
Phone: (615) 321-1003
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
What you are signing up for:
This opportunity will provide the ability to work with a successful, fast-paced, intense, sometimes chaotic, passionate, easygoing, and adventurous husband and wife business team. Your primary focus will be to their time, financial interests, image/brand and to multiply their effectiveness. She is the CEO of a thriving plastic surgery/medspa, he is the physician owner. Success in this job will not happen by simply doing what you are told. You will need to be able to assess desired outcomes, prioritize time and projects and make your own decisions as to how to best accomplish the desired goals. You will be working both in the business and personally for this couple, with involvement in business operations, social events, business negotiations, property management and in town travel. We are a successful, busy, family first duo that values a high level of privacy and confidentiality. You will be working closely with both of the owners, but the majority of your time will be spent working with the wife/CEO. You will be expected to learn both personalities, voices and be able to manage scheduling, email correspondence, project management, research and errands – to name a few responsibilities.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
Calendar and Email Management
- Manage the noise of a very busy Inbox and make sure that nothing gets missed.
- Proactive scheduling of both and individual calendars for both personal and work related obligations
- Family birthday, holiday and special occasion management
- Dinners out with clients, friends and each other
- Calendaring of special personal services – haircuts, medical appointments, workouts, etc.
Special operation projects within the business
- Work with the business staff on idea follow up/ turn Idea Roundables into Done tasks
- Manage special projects within the practice
- Step up for key leadership team members when needed
- Assist with social media and marketing projects
- Manage company and patient thank you’s
- Participate in maintaining a positive company culture built upon service
Executive Leadership Related Tasks
- Forum meetings
- Leadership Team Agenda preparation and food coordination
- Monthly office meeting agendas and food coordination
- Home shopping checklist
- Home vendor checklist and management
- Helping with dogs when needed
- Support tasks for almost grown children issues if needed
- Customer service & “can do” approach to all things
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good with dogs
- Highly proficient tech skills
- Positively represent the brand of the company and the couple in everything
- Confidentiality is a must.
Life Philosophy should include the following:
- Values trust, autonomy, collaboration and transparency
- Respects everyone and is inclusive of all people but doesn’t feel the need to put their opinions and social agenda out there
- Values kindness in all things
- Believes that everything is “doable” and there is always a way
- Takes pride in exceeding expectations
- Know that nothing is someone else’s problem
- Isn’t afraid to get it wrong and understands that you might have to regroup and try again
- Understands that going the extra mile is part of everyday and that it brings tremendous satisfaction
- Brevity in discussions
- Approaches all things in life with curiosity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, and EMR software necessary.
- Candidates should have experience and hold a Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree.
- Office hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday thru Thursday and 8:00am – 1:00pm Friday.
- Full benefits package included.
To be considered, candidates must submit to [email protected] the following:
- A cover letter that exemplifies your ability to communicate effectively in writing, while detailing how your skills and experience uniquely qualify you for this position
- A current resume
- A recent photograph
- Please note “Executive Assistant” in the subject line
**No phone calls or drop-ins regarding this position please.
Successful applicants will be contacted when the recruitment process begins. If we see an immediate match between your qualifications and our requirements, we will contact you directly within two weeks. If you do not hear from us within that time, please assume that we do not have an appropriate opportunity at this point, but we will certainly keep your CV on file and be in touch should any appropriate vacancies arise.
Due to the exclusive nature of our services and patient base, all final candidates will be asked to provide references and complete a background check as well as an assessment of skills.