Nashville Cosmetic Surgery: Don Griffin, MD
4322 Harding Pike #314
Nashville, TN 37205
Phone: (615) 321-1003
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Front Desk Coordinator
Front Desk/Non-Surgical Patient Care Coordinator
We are looking to add an experienced and professional full-time Front Desk/Non-Surgical Patient Care Coordinator to our team at Nashville Cosmetic Surgery. As a boutique plastic surgery practice, we are dedicated to providing all patients with a 5-star experience – this is a non-negotiable. The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is eager to expand upon their existing skillset. If you are energetic, compassionate, and committed to making our patients your top priority, please keep reading.
We are seeking the following attributes in our new team member:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a unmatched work ethic
- Passion to enhance the patient experience
- Professional attitude and appearance is required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Cosmetic and aesthetic knowledge is not required but would be a plus
- Superior telephone and computer skills required
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of patient/provider needs and requests
- Ability to speak knowledgeably with patients regarding aesthetic procedures and products
- Ability to adapt to a team environment and encourage colleagues to be the best version of their personal and professional
- Self-starter who has a warm and pleasant personality and disposition
- Field in-bound phone and email inquiries, ensuring all patient’s questions have been answered and needs have been met – otherwise, transferring/taking a message for nurse and/or Surgical Treatment Coordinator
- Front Desk/Non-Surgical Treatment Coordinator is the first face patients see when they walk through the doors and the last face they see when they leave – all patients/visitors should be greeted with a smile, promptly roomed, and the invoicing, check out and rescheduling process should be seamless
- Manage provider and surgeon schedules, ensuring maximization of time and resources
- Remain current on injectable and retail product inventory levels – pull inventory history reports to understand trends in sales and use critical thinking skills to provide recommendations for future product orders
- Responsible for management of injectable inventory/logs, allowing prompt identification and resolution of invoicing/charting errors if they are to occur
- Ability to assist management team and providers with creative photo/video creative direction to be used for social media content
- Perform opening/closing duties, as directed, and keep front desk/lobby area in “white” glove condition and clear of clutter at all times
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, and EMR software necessary.
- Candidates should have experience and hold a Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree.
- Office hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday thru Thursday and 8:00am – 1:00pm Friday.
- Full benefits package included.
To be considered, candidates must submit to [email protected] the following:
- A cover letter that exemplifies your ability to communicate effectively in writing, while detailing how your skills and experience uniquely qualify you for this positio
- A current resume
- A recent photograph
- Please note “Front Desk Coordinator” in the subject line
**No phone calls or drop-ins regarding this position please.
Successful applicants will be contacted when the recruitment process begins. If we see an immediate match between your qualifications and our requirements, we will contact you directly within two weeks. If you do not hear from us within that time, please assume that we do not have an appropriate opportunity at this point, but we will certainly keep your CV on file and be in touch should any appropriate vacancies arise.
Due to the exclusive nature of our services and patient base, all final candidates will be asked to provide references and complete a background check as well as an assessment of skills.