Nashville Cosmetic Surgery: Don Griffin, MD
4322 Harding Pike #314
Nashville, TN 37205
Phone: (615) 321-1003
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
NP/PA/RN Advanced Aesthetic Injector
Our luxury Nashville Plastic Surgery center combines a medical surgery center and medspa to offer our patients both high quality surgical and non-surgical options. Our team is composed of an experienced, highly respected board certified plastic surgeon and a team of highly qualified aesthetic providers along with a knowledgeable and welcoming support staff. Our medspa offers injections, laser treatments and a variety of skincare services to provide age appropriate skin health. We believe that the needs of the medical aesthetics consumer have evolved to expect knowledgeable, well trained providers with a passionate attention to detail. Our goal is to provide you solutions to every aesthetic need with an eye toward vibrant, healthy and natural.
We value honesty, a passion for the aesthetic medical profession, continuing education and a desire to participate in a team environment.
Job Description – Advanced NP/PA/RN Injector
- Perform various NTX and Filler injections on patients providing a high level of patient comfort, experienced techniques, safety and results.
- Maintain an expert level of training and performance with regard to injectable use and results
- Perform other aesthetic services where appropriately skilled and licensed (ie. Microneedling, laser treatments, PRP injections)
- Always present as a consummate professional to patients and other team members
- Maintain all licenses and CME training
- Maintain detailed patient charting within the practices electronic medical records system with regard to treatment protocols, outcomes and other required medical input
- Maintain treatment rooms and all equipment in a healthy and clean manner and conform to standards of sterility and use.
- Function in a goal oriented team – respect goals of the organization, the needs of the team and provide outstanding results to our patients.
- Lead and participate in events – both onsite and offsite.
- Participate in ongoing training – both CME and non-CME on a monthly basis when possible.
- Reports to Office Manager and Physician.