Nashville Cosmetic Surgery: Don Griffin, MD
4322 Harding Pike #314
Nashville, TN 37205
Phone: (615) 321-1003
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Aesthetic Treatment Coordinator
We are a family-owned cosmetic plastic surgery practice in the Belle Meade area of Nashville. As referenced in our philosophy, our focus is providing beautiful and natural results while preserving what makes each of our patients unique. We value science validated approaches and always put the patient first. We take a holistic, patient-centric approach and focus on creating the best experience possible for every person who walks into our office. We value nothing more than the quality of the patient experience and take welcoming in a new person to our team very seriously. At the end of the day, we are a “small business,” focused on providing exceptional 5-star service and results in the health and beauty industry.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Aesthetic coordinator position works hand in hand with Dr. Griffin and our providers to create non-surgical treatment plans for our patients. Daily tasks include consulting with patients on options to achieve goals, providing product and service information, scheduling appointments, and taking payments, with the goal being to meet all of the aesthetic needs of both our new and existing patients. While experience in the field of plastic surgery is a plus, it is more important that you understand how to cultivate and grow relationships and are willing to put in the work necessary to learn. Cross over with our patients from the surgical to the non-surgical is common and requires this position to work closely with our Surgical Treatment Coordinator providing support and assistance when necessary.
Additional duties include:
- Data analysis
- Navigating computer systems with proficiency
- Constantly learning and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of products, services, and trends in the cosmetic industry
- Managing tasks in compliance with policies and procedures
- Acts as a liaison between patients, providers, staff, and Dr. Griffin
- Instructing patients on pre- and post-care for non-surgical treatments
- Curate a top-notch experience for the patient
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Likes being the cog that makes the wheel turn
- Passionate about learning and helping others
- Professional and poised
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Works well independently and can self-manage efficiently
- Responds well to feedback and direction
- Personable and enjoys relationship-building
- Positive attitude
- Team player
To be considered, candidates must submit to [email protected] the following:
- A cover letter that exemplifies your ability to communicate effectively in writing, while detailing how your skills and experience uniquely qualify you for this position.
- A current resume
- A recent photograph
- Please note “Aesthetic Treatment Coordinator” in the subject line
**No phone calls or drop-ins regarding this position please.
Successful applicants will be contacted when the recruitment process begins. If we see an immediate match between your qualifications and our requirements, we will contact you directly within two weeks. If you do not hear from us within that time, please assume that we do not have an appropriate opportunity at this point, but we will certainly keep your CV on file and be in touch should any appropriate vacancies arise.
Due to the exclusive nature of our services and patient base, all final candidates will be asked to provide references and complete a background check as well as an assessment of skills.