Nashville Cosmetic Surgery: Don Griffin, MD
4322 Harding Pike #314
Nashville, TN 37205
Phone: (615) 321-1003
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Nashville Cosmetic Surgery is pleased to announce that we are currently accepting applications for the full-time (Monday – Friday) position of Registered Nurse (RN)
Our Belle Meade practice is growing and we are looking to add to our dynamic team. Our nurses are integral to our daily operations and are responsible for day-to-day patient care and other duties as assigned. Plastic Surgery/Dermatology experience is strongly preferred, but is not required.
- Have clean, current Tennessee licensure and accreditation in good standing
- Possess a professional appearance, demeanor, and strong clinical skills
- Truly enjoy providing exemplary patient care
- Be looking for a long-term career as a nurse
- Have experience/familiarity with electronic medical records (EMR) system(s)
- Be able to thrive in a very fast-paced & professional environment
- Be able to multitask while paying attention to detail
- Be accountable, responsible, and reliable
- Be a true team player
Work Environment: We are a fast-paced, busy cosmetic plastic surgery practice in the heart of Belle Meade. Our office is busy every day, so we rely on our team members to pitch in and support one another whenever and wherever needed. In return for a solid day’s work, we provide excellent pay and benefits, perks of the plastic surgery/aesthetic industry, and a positive work environment in a modern office with great staff & providers.
Interested or know someone who might be interested? Please apply by, email your resume and pertinent info to (at) email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends, family, and professional & social networks!
Job Type: Full-time
- Registered Nurse (RN)