LOOK GREAT AT ANY AGE
Breast Revision in Nashville, TN
REVISION SURGERY FOR BREAST AUGMENTATION
When breast augmentation produces results that are less than satisfactory, secondary breast revision surgery can often improve the outcome. Dr. Griffin has extensive experience with revision breast surgery and can help you reach your goal of having more natural shapely breasts.
Specific problems that Dr. Griffin can address include asymmetries, implant malposition, capsular contracture, and overly thinned out a tissue from repeated surgeries or implants that are too large.
WHAT CAN BREAST REVISION SURGERY DO FOR YOU?
- Reshape the breast pocket
- Reposition implants into a new breast pocket (Neopocket Formation)
- Replace deflated saline or leaking silicone implants using newer, longer-lasting implants
- Remove and correct scar tissue (Capsular Contracture)
- Lift and tighten breasts that have sagged after implant placement
- Enhance the thickness of overly thinned out breast tissue using FDA-approved biosynthetic materials like SERI Mesh or acelluar matrix-like Strattice and Alloderm
DON GRIFFIN M.D., FACS
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Don Griffin realizes that no two patients are exactly alike — and neither are his surgical plans. Learn more about his background and his unique approach.
HOW TO GET STARTED
The first step in correcting your breast augmentation or breast lift problem is to request a consultation with Dr. Griffin. At your consultation, Dr. Griffin will discuss with you concerns and disappointments with your previous surgery and evaluate your situation to determine the best treatment plan to improve your breast.