Nashville Cosmetic Surgery: Don Griffin, MD
4322 Harding Pike #314
Nashville, TN 37205
Phone: (615) 321-1003
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Friday: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Facial Procedures for Men
If you are interested in minimizing the signs of aging or want to change certain facial features, you may want to consider one of our facial cosmetic procedures.
Don Griffin M.D., FACS
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Don Griffin realizes that no two patients are exactly alike — and neither are his surgical plans. Learn more about his background and his unique approach.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Don Griffin realizes that no two patients are exactly alike — and neither are his surgical plans. Learn more about his background and his unique approach.Meet Dr. Griffin
- Face lift procedures designed for men can be an effective way to minimize unwanted effects produced by age, stress, and exposure to the sun. In men, the focus of the lift is to remove excess skin from the lower face and neck area. Incisions are hidden around the ear. The approach that can be discussed during your private consultation with Dr. Griffin.
- Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, is the number one cosmetic surgery procedure performed on men today. It is designed to correct drooping upper eyelids and puffiness around the eyes. More and more men are choosing this procedure as a way of rejuvenating the face and eliminating signs of aging.
- Brow lift/forehead lift surgery is an excellent way to address the eyebrow drooping and forehead creasing that come with age.
- Neck liposuction has become increasingly popular among men of all ages as it is a relatively minor procedure that gives dramatic results. Patients have much more chiseled neck and jawline, look younger and have an appearance of overall weight loss.
- Chin augmentation (implants) can provide balance to the face as it strengthens the chin. Younger men with good skin tone but an ill-defined neck often benefit from liposuction along with a chin implant for a stronger, more masculine profile.
- Male Ear Surgery (reshaping) can be used to reshape and re-contour the ears for an improved appearance. Ears that are disproportionately large or that protrude can be corrected with this procedure.
"You can't control your genetics of face aging, but I was able to turn back that clock a little. Thanks for my younger look and for an easy unintimidating experience. You have a great, sensitive staff."Read Testimonials